Do I jump??
Jumping. Do I make a leap of faith and go or do I stay where I am comfortable. My friend Sam had a fantastic posting about jumping and decisions and it is tototally affecting my post this morning. Do I jump or do I stay?So I got a callback. The head hiring guy from the program in North Carolina called me last night. Supposedley they were really impressed with my interview and they were calling to encourage me to reapply for the program and make a serious application. If I do this, I will be having another interview at the end of Febuary and then hopefully I will be getting a job down there.
Now I'm so scared. Its funny because I think that yes I would like to go down there and teach. It would only be for a few years and then I could come back up here and work and live in Canada for the rest of my life.
My Dad (who is supportative no matter what I choose) just happened to remind me of how homesick I can get and to think about that while making my decision. Its true. I do get quite homesick and if I was down there, I for surely would only be coming home at major holidays. But thats okay right?
So now the question is, where do I want to be? I would love to travel to North Carolina and start my teaching career. It would be a fantastic oppurtunity and I'm sure I'd learn to love it. But part of me really realy realy wants to stay in Saskatchewan. I am comfortable there. I know people, I have great friends. My family is located there. What do i do?
This is the hardest part, do I apply and go through the process not knowing what I should do. Or should I hold off? I only have till the end of this week to decide to apply or not???







